Thursday, April 25, 2013

I Want That Too - Jon & Mark Norris by Francesco Scontrini

I think this week is a little strange with the fact that I'm actually catching up sleep during the work week from the lack of sleep from the weekend. But of course, I'm actually actively making my night/social life to a minimum and make sure I get some rest. This is where having the Bubs overseas works in my advantage. A four hours difference means earlier bed time for the Bubs. The longing kills me thought especially seing all my cousins over the weekend with their significant other.

Sometimes I find myself thinking that I'm ready for a family, settle down and move in with the Bubs like the other night. Then a huge part of me resist it. I'm not that old but I do want to see my future kids grow up. Then I visit someone's house with kids and how crazy having kids are. I guess it's a trade off. Am I really ready for all that commitment and responsibility. Kids are not like pets that I could return when it doesn't "work out."

This too shall pass.

In today's editorial, we have the British Norris twins, Jon and Mark, represented by WhyNot Models as they appear on the latest issue of Kurv magazine. Francesco Scontrini photographs the twins in beautiful black and white. Demetrio Baffa Trasci Amalfitani Di Crucoli (okay, that's a mouthful) styles the twins with some Spring/Summer 2013 pieces from Emporio Armani, Givenchy, and Etro to name a few.

See I can tell the Norris twins apart, I'm not sure if they're identical but the Coppini twins? Nope they look too much alike. Then again, the Coppini twins are also the only twins that get booked separately or as far as I know.











No comments: